3G-SDI video output custom installed in your Blu-ray player. Supports SMPTE 424M with 8ch embedded audio.Read more...
The 3G-SDI upgrade adds an SMPTE 424M high definition serial digital interface (3G-SDI) to your equipment. The connection bypasses the D/A and A/D stages and sends a digital signal (up to 1080p) directly into your video processor. The result is a much more detailed picture with richer colors and NO video noise.
- Includes OSD and interactive menu's in the SDI signal.
- Supporting standards: 3G-SDI (SMPTE 424M), HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M) and SDI (SMPTE 259M-C).
- Supports SD resolution of: 480i and 576i.
- Supports HD resolution of: 720p, 1080i, 1080p and 1080p24
- 8 channels of embedded audio (LPCM or bitstream at 48KHz).
For the installed 3G-SDI upgrade you have to send in your equipment to be modified. Average turnaround time is 3 days. For more information please call or e-mail our technical staff. For more information on How to Upgrade, click here.
1x BNC output. 75 Ohm
3G, HD, and SD-SDI (auto-selection based on bandwidth)
8 Channels of embedded audio, 8 x 24 bit / 48 kHz.
Please note that the 3G-SDI output does not mean 3D SDI. 3G-SDI specifications are according SMPTE-424M. This upgrade does not support the 3D SDI standard known as SMPT-3D.